Labels

Thursday 25 August 2011

Monte Carlo

Monte Carlo is the movie I had been wait for for a long time and after watching it I just fell in love with it. Lets just say in these four days ive watched it four times. I recommend people watching it because its a really nice comedy. My favourite character was the second role Selena plays of a british girl whos very rich  named Cordelia especially because i like british accents and coming from Selena's mouth the accent sounded better. Also because you never get to see her like this shes always the good girl and its the opposite here in the movie because she barely smiles. Selena isnt the type who becomes bossy to other people because shes famous but here watching people almost pee there pants just by seeing Cordelia enter the hotel made me laugh really hard, she looked amazing in this character and played it nice i guess she looks good in both ways. A good girl or a diva.

No comments:

Post a Comment